Product details of Gas Lighter (JM660)
- • For lighting • Gas stoves • Pilot Lights • Barbecues • Fondues • Candles • Fireplaces
JM660 Gas Lighter
• Piezoelectric Activated • Butane Fueled • Adjustable Flame
1. Press the switch for ignition. Press the switch to maintain the flow of gas and flame. Then, release the switch.
2. Adjust the flame by moving the lever toward ‘+' for a larger flame, to ‘-‘ to a smaller flame.
Appropriate precautions before use:
1. Strictly avoid/prevent/isolate from heat and flame.
2. Do not expose the gas lighter direct to the sunlight or ambient temperature exceeding 40°C (104°F).
3. Do not use continuously for more than one (1)minute.
4. Make sure the flame is completely extinguished.
1. Use standard butane refills for cigarette lighters.
2. Hold lighter with fill valve facing upward.
3. Holding butane refill perpendicular, fit the nozzle against top of valve and press firmly.
4. A slight hiss indicates fuel is transferring properly.
5. Withdraw nozzle as soon as sprayback occurs which indicates lighter is full.
6. After refilling, wait for one (1)minute before igniting.
Dimension : L 280mm x W 43mm x H 22mm
Weight : 52g
• For lighting
• Gas stoves
• Pilot Lights
1. Contains extremely flammable butane gas pressure.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
Specifications of Gas Lighter (JM660)
- Warranty Type